Forum di Libera Discussione. Il Luogo di Chi è in Viaggio e di Chi sta Cercando. Attualità, politica, filosofia, psicologia, sentimenti, cultura, cucina, bellezza, satira, svago, nuove amicizie e molto altro

Per scoprire le iniziative in corso nel forum scorri lo scroll

Babel's Land : International Forum in English language Fake Collettivo : nato da un audace esperimento di procreazione virtuale ad uso di tutti gli utenti Gruppo di Lettura - ideato e gestito da Miss. Stanislavskij La Selva Oscura : sezione riservata a chi ha smarrito la retta via virtuale Lo Specchio di Cristallo : una sezione protetta per parlare di te La Taverna dell'Eco: chat libera accessibile agli utenti della Valle

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

About abortion

Condividi 

Abortion: what do you think about it?

About abortion  Pl1150%About abortion  Pr13 50% [ 1 ]
About abortion  Pl1150%About abortion  Pr13 50% [ 1 ]
Voti totali : 2

Visualizza l'argomento precedente Visualizza l'argomento successivo Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

victorinox
victorinox
Viandante Residente
Viandante Residente
So I thought I was firmly entrenched into the pro-life camp. But then I read an article about using in vitro fertilization. It turns out that not only can in vitro fertilization help infertile couples, it can also screen for genetic diseases, allow the birth of twins or more, and even select for the gender of the child or children.

Herein lies the dilemma, to do this you need to create multiple embryos and then destroy the ones that you don't want. In fewer words, abortion.

I have been busy forming a secular argument against abortion, one based on the high and intrinsic value of human life, but apparently killing some embryos can practically guarantee the survival and good health of other embryos.

Being a family minded guy who would like to have many children, the last thing that I want is a child with a genetic disease. Being able to exactly choose the gender and amount of my children would be pretty great too.

Pazza_di_Acerra
Pazza_di_Acerra
Viandante Ad Honorem
Viandante Ad Honorem
My aunt Clementine lives in London.

vanth
vanth
Viandante Storico
Viandante Storico
the pen is on the table

laura18
Viandante Mitico
Viandante Mitico
In vitro fertilisation is in vitro...out of the body fertilisation..not into the body..[The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman's ovulatory process, removing ovum or ova (egg or eggs) from the woman's ovaries and letting sperm fertilise them in a fluid medium in a laboratory. The fertilised egg (zygote) is cultured for 2–6 days in a growth medium and is then transferred to the mother's uterus with the intention of establishing a successful pregnancy.]..Unless the embryos are into the woman's body,we cannot speak about abortion,because the entire process is strictly made outside the body..I think you are confounding in vitro with in vivo fertilisation..

laura18
Viandante Mitico
Viandante Mitico
Pazza_di_Acerra ha scritto:My aunt Clementine lives in London.
...and what does your auntie thinks about abortion? SGHIGNAZZARE 

Pazza_di_Acerra
Pazza_di_Acerra
Viandante Ad Honorem
Viandante Ad Honorem
Nothing. She's very very aged...  SGHIGNAZZARE 

laura18
Viandante Mitico
Viandante Mitico
Pazza_di_Acerra ha scritto:Nothing. She's very very aged...  SGHIGNAZZARE 
 rotolarsi dal ridere 

Zadig
Zadig
Viandante Ad Honorem
Viandante Ad Honorem
is she called "babbiona"?

Zadig
Zadig
Viandante Ad Honorem
Viandante Ad Honorem
laura18 ha scritto:
 rotolarsi dal ridere 
show me your boobs.
And your ass.

victorinox
victorinox
Viandante Residente
Viandante Residente
laura18 ha scritto:In vitro fertilisation is in vitro...out of the body fertilisation..not into the body..[The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman's ovulatory process, removing ovum or ova (egg or eggs) from the woman's ovaries and letting sperm fertilise them in a fluid medium in a laboratory. The fertilised egg (zygote) is cultured for 2–6 days in a growth medium and is then transferred to the mother's uterus with the intention of establishing a successful pregnancy.]..Unless the embryos are into the woman's body,we cannot speak about abortion,because the entire process is strictly made outside the body..I think you are confounding in vitro with in vivo fertilisation..

I believe that the possibility of abortion should be evaluated with respect to the embryo regardless of where it is located. What will change if it is in the woman's body or not?

laura18
Viandante Mitico
Viandante Mitico
Again...we can speak about abortion when the embryo is into the human body.."Abortion" is when you expel that embryo in a mechanical or a  natural way.When the embryo is human made,outside the body,in a laboratory,it is none other than a scientific product(i know it's sounds awful but it's a fact).All embryos should be treated with the rightful respect,even those "laboratory made"..The only difference is that of the emotional charge involved into the process..

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Visualizza l'argomento precedente Visualizza l'argomento successivo Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]